Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cowabunga Bay Construction Update 02/26/2009

Today, we were sent EXCLUSIVE Photos from the Cowabunga Bay Construction Site by Shane Huish, Developer of Cowabunga Bay! We have been informed that work on the Walls of the Balance Tank for the Giant Water Play Structure and Floor for the Pump House will be completed by this weekend. Also, the Site of the Giant Water Play Structure has been Graded and is ready for Footer Layout. Finally, Technicians from White Water West have arrived and are beginning to Assemble the Water Slides that will be Attatched to the Giant Water Play Structure. It's exciting to see things start to come together. In a few short months people will be speeding down all those slides!

Check Out the Photos Below:
Cowabunga Bay Construction Update 02/26/2009

The Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog is the Unofficial Blog for Cowabunga Bay Water Park located in Draper, Utah. The Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog is in no way Affiliated with Cowabunga Bay Water Park, Huish Entertainment Group (HEG), or any other Company. All photos property of Cowabunga Bay Construction blog unless otherwise noted and cannot be redistributed without written consent. Copyright 2009 Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog. All Rights Reserved.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you guys, but our family is so excited for Cowabunga Bay to open. Come on, summer, hurry up and get here.

- The Neff Crew

Anonymous said...

How do I get a job there

Anonymous said...

I agree, where do you go to find out about hiring?

Sid said...

There will be a Blog Post about Employment at Cowabunga Bay as soon as they let me know.

- Sid
Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog
cowabungabay@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but I would rather drive to Provo like
I do every year and buy my pass to seven peaks for $49 like they called me to buy last week then pay $100 for a pass that I will only be able to take my children for 4 hours. Another thing if I am going to spend that kind of money on a pass I should be able to go on the holidays like you can at Seven Peaks. That is stupid I have never heard of season pass that I can not use on Memorial Day, etc. Think about it a family has to buy passes or a day entrace for at least 4 people I am not going to drop $400. Remember we are in a recession, help the people out a little.

Anonymous said...

I agree way to high of prices, it's not even that big!

Anonymous said...

I woud rather just take my kids to lifetime fitness gym then pay those kind of prices. They have a great pool with water slides and it does not cost our fmily anything extra!

Lisa said...

I was going to buy a season pass for all 8 of my family until I heard those prices, yikes!

Sid said...

Cowabunga Bay Season Passes are Good for ALL DAY Every Day, except Holidays. The "Black Out" Days are to prevent the park from being overcrowded on Holidays. Seven Peaks only sells their Season Passes at a Discount for $49.95 before the season starts. The Price then jumps to about $100.00, the same as Cowabunga Bay. Cowabunga Bay also has FREE Parking, unlike Seven Peaks, which charges $25.00 for a Season Parking Pass.

- Sid
Cowabunga Bay Construction Blog: The Unofficial Cowabunga Bay Blog
cowabungabay@yahoo.com

FreeCelebrityStuffs said...

This is the beginning of your adventure with constructionhelp. All you wanted to know about it is here.